Thursday 5 November 2015

Presentation Week & Group Assigment

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone..

Last week during the Basic Helping Skills class we do the presentation for our group assigment. But my group stiil not do the presentation because we dont have enough time. So, we will present it in this week. About the group assigment, Dr.Fa ask us to do a video about how counselling session is done. When I saw my others friend groups do the group presentation I feel like they do so well in that assigment and I feel like my group assigment is the worse  if I compare with them. Anyways, me and the others two of my group members is already doing our best and I just hope our group assigment is following the criteria that Dr. Fa want. Okay, that all for today. Bye byee

No comments:

Post a Comment