Wednesday 4 November 2015

Forgive And Forget


Assalamualaikum And Good Morning Everyone !

How do you forgive someone who caused you so much pain in the past?Someone who supposed to be there for you but was not there when you needed them the most.This person is close to me but try as I may I am not at all comfortable around this person.Sometimes I don't even feel like speaking to this person.

Now,the person is trying to make a change but to be honest I am finding so hard to act lovingly with the person.Please good future counselor,I need advice on how truly forgive and forget about what this person did to me in the past.I want to let the past be history but :( I am finding it difficult...

In our class before i still remember what Dr Fa said “you have to forgive,and you will forget :)

i found this answer from someone called Anonymous :

“Yus,you dont need to forget before you can forgive..(in as much as you are not suffering from memory loss)..Forgive the person and move on with your life,If the person tries to be too close,which you may not be interested in,set boundaries,be careful with the person,let what happened before should happen again,FORGIVE COMPLETELY,its good for your health,dont try to refer to what happened before,just live your live and be wise enough in relating
with the person.May Allah ease everything..


Sincerely,

Yussaini Amri Bin Ishah
50095

No comments:

Post a Comment