Tuesday 3 November 2015

EXPERIENCE BECOME A CLIENTS :)

Actually, not easy to be a client and to share our problems with another person. This is my first time share my problem with another person. Before, I only share my problem with someone who close with me only. It was not easy, but I must try and thanks to my group mates because helps and support me to share my problems. At first, i'm feel not comfortable to share my problems but a comfortable feeling comes when a  counselor makes a therapeutic relationship with the clients. Therapeutic environment is also important to make sure that the clients feel comfortable during the ongoing sessions. From this assignment, I also can imagine how to become a counselor soon. We must use all helping skills that we learned such as restate, pharaphase, clarifying, checking, reflection, summarizing and questioning. So many things I have to learned to make sure all helping skills that i have learn can be practiced well. At last, I feel so happy because have done share my problems. So, I hope that my group will get the best marks from this video!
-Nor Zakiah Zainal 54850-

No comments:

Post a Comment