Thursday 5 November 2015

Nervous about my exam. I have butterflies in my stomach

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone.. 
I want to share my stories about two week ago. On 22 October 2015 we have an Basic Helping Skills Midterm exam. Before the exam, I  feel so nervous because I scared that I cannot answers well and will fail in the exam. During the week of exam I cannot sleep so well too because I think so much whether I can do well or not. The others things that make me nervous and scared too is when I do the revision for that BHS subject I also cannot focus so well because I think too much. Eventhough the exam already pass but I still feel so nervous because I scared to know the result of the midterm exam. I just hope my result is okay and not failed. Hehehehehe... Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment