Thursday 5 November 2015

happiness is when........

happiness is when...

helping other people.


It is a satisfaction for me if i can help people. im not yet a counsellor but a friend comes seeking for help, sharing problems, asking for advices, im used to it. i am happy to help people as long as i can help. "we cant help everyone, but everyone can help someone" (Ronald Reagan). applying all the helping skills while helping people is another satisfaction for me. applying all the skills in daily life is actually a proof telling that we are really understand the lectures that have been delivered during class time. isn't its satisfying when you know that you can master certain skills? yes is my answer. for the ending of my posts i would like to share some pictures that inspired me a lot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment