Tuesday 3 November 2015

My 3rd Class of BHS

Hai Dr Fa.

For my 3rd class in this class we are be teach about the Model and Theories in unit 2. In this topic we can apply the DASIE model for the first time we meet with the client. Other than that we learn about the theory of counselling and the theory is Cognitive Behavior Therapy by Dr Aaron T. Beck and it teach me about from the way we think it will effect to my action, so I must be thinking positive in anything that i want to do so my action also be positive.

Other than that, I also have learn to be more understand the differences of Empathy and Sympathy. This two of things must be balance in the counselor self. Empathy means the ability of counselor to feel the client and convey this understanding back to the client so when the client can feel the counselor being understand and appreciative on her or him that will the client proceed with his or her self-exploration.

So this is what counselor must learn to be a good counselor. From this topic I also must to apply this things to be a good counselor to help people.

Debra bte Simar
51607

No comments:

Post a Comment