Tuesday 3 November 2015

Don't Give Up Yet, You're So Near!

Good morning everyone,we were so happy that finally we had done with our group project.Frankly, this is one of my biggest project of the semester.It wasn't easy, but with the help and support of all our group member, we made it! I was so happy when the video and the report has been successfully done.Our effort were finally paid off! I still remember the night before our class presentation, we were so worried as the video cannot be played and something goes wrong with the subtitle.As the video editor i was about to give up but my others member keep supporting me.Staying by my side all night just to help me editing the video.I may say that without them the project couldn't be done this well.Thanks for the support guys

Najiha Majid 53245

No comments:

Post a Comment