Friday 6 November 2015

LESSONS IN PRESENTATION

Last week, I have presented a video about the basic helping skill applied in a counseling session. When I know that my group will present that video today, suddenly I feel a little bit shame because I do not think I do not did well that video. Even though I feel nervous and shame...... so what??I must present that video also although I tried to postpone it later...so i just go for it. In that presentation of my group’s video,although I feel shame when i saw it but I got many valuable lessons from that video. What is the most important thing I learn from that video is I learned as a counselor my face’s mimics must be suitable depends on the situation. For example when our client enter the room and I am introduce myself as a counselor. So in that situation I must smile to give my good vibes to a client so that my client will feel comfortable.So if the situation is vice versa from that like if the client told a emotional story so in that context we as a counselor can’t do a unemotional face like nothing happened. So what we must do is we must feel what the client say and I make sure that our face will react correctly in that kind of situation. That is also what Dr Fa and others commented when they saw my videos because honestly i say that i do not know how how to express my facial expression based on the situation. I took what Dr Fa say to me as a lesson and i hope i can improve it what is i lack off. Hoho...okay i feel that i already type too long post and my finger started to cramp. Okay guys that’s for today!!hehe =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment