Thursday 5 November 2015

hey everyone! =) for me so far the basic helping skills subject help me so much with the lecturer was so kind and always give a feedback for her student..I think I just met myself through this subject..you know what the kind of it right?I'm also happy with myself because I use to started to love this subject for month to month..every we have done with our BHS class, many positive feedback that I got and then I reflect and related to myself..here, I agreed with the one of the statement in Ellis theory that said every people that sometimes comes for their irrational includes the therapist..I related his statement to myself..no one in this world is perfect but we can improved our weakness to be a better person..many that I've learnt from that counselling classes and I thinks its help me so much..honestly from my heart~aishah :) wassalam...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment