Monday 12 October 2015

My first impression in BHS class

Assalamualaikum and hi . I’m Rohayu binti. Ismail . Nice to know all of you. In my opinion, being  a part of student in this class its beneficial in order to improve basic helping skill. As all of you know basic helping skill is very important to increase self confident to communicate with other people. As a counsellor,it is very importance to have self confident, because sometime we might have a client that  have low self confident, in order to motivate them we have to motivate ourselves to be more confident. Furthermore, we can use the skill like listening , empathy,genuine, unconditional positive regard, and another else. In my perception also, learning this can help me to be better counsellor and developed my inter-personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment