Tuesday 6 October 2015

Impress again

In unit 2, we had learnt about Dasie model, Person-Centered theory and Cognitive Behavior Therapy. I really like the atmosphere during BHS lesson especially the stories sharing of each others. Every lesson will give me different touching and insight. BHS provides the skills and techniques for us to master in the use of helping process. But somehow in the lesson, i feel like i am the one being helped and being healed most of the time. It helps me to know more about myself, my problems as well as my weakness. However, the words come out from Dr Fa do motivate and comfort us. She always uses her experiences to help us in dealing with ourselves, the people and the things happenning around us.
All of all, we have to start from ourselves first before reaching out to the public.


Josephine Lo  52070

No comments:

Post a Comment