Tuesday 22 September 2015

My first class in week one

Hye. I just want to share about my first basic helping skill class. The first time I entered the class,i just hope the class was not bored and fun to learn. Fortunately it was fun. Our class lecturer,Dr Fa was amazing. She is the coolest lecturer so far. For week one,she just simply introduce the course outlines for the whole sem. She makes you like the subject. During our first class,there was someone who bravely talk about his past. He put his fully trust on us. Therefore,Dr Fa explained that as a counsellor,we have to gain trust from our client to cope with them. As she explained about it, i began to like this class and put a lot of interest in it. Well, i have lots of things to learn to be a great counsellor and this class can help me. Therefore im looking forward for this class. :)

~Nurul Afiqah bt Zekeria (53409)~

No comments:

Post a Comment