Wednesday 30 September 2015

Change the way you think.

I said hi to my friend but she didn't reply me. She even walked faster passing me. "Oh, maybe she's late to class and in rush. Or maybe she has stomach ache and she wants to go to toilet badly." I said to myself. (Cognitive Behavior Therapy applied)

Cognitive Behavior Therapy helps me to change the way I think and interpret events in my live. Before this, even just a little problem can give me anxiety thinking about it. Thanks to this class and Dr Fa as I learned CBT from this class. 


The sequel to my story,

The other day, she came to me and said sorry for ignoring me. Her proposal was rejected by the lecturer and she felt down for that and all she wanted to do was crying. And that's why she rushed to the toilet and didn't reply my hi. 

Alhamdulillah our friendship is not affected. 

With love,
Ummikhaira Sofea binti Jaafar (50994)

No comments:

Post a Comment