Friday 18 September 2015

First day is my first impression

Assalamualaikum and good night I bid to all. Just want to share about my first day of Basic Helping Skills. We have a great lecturer Dr. Fah. She was a counsellor in Negeri Sembilan. Like other lecturer she start the lesson with ice breaking activity where we introduce ourself to the class.Then Dr. Fah explain to us about the course. Seriously for the first time I expect that the subject going to be boring and dry. But as Dr. Fah told us that the subject does not have any writing or based on paper exam. So I am a little bit relief hearing that. However the subject is not to take for granted where we must take it seriously and commit for it. Because it is the basic skill to be a counsellor and to help the client. Dr. Fah said that we work as the guide for the client where our duty is to show them the way out and its up to them either follow the way or not. I am glad to start the first unit. Azlan bin Andika 51299

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete