Saturday 19 September 2015

BHS, rock!

   We had our first lecture class on 18/9/2015. Though the class was so hot as the air-conditional system broke down, we did enjoyed our class. I realized that the class was really interesting and made me enjoyed it very much due to the attracting stories and experiences Dr Fa shared to us. She gave me an insight that it's not easy to help people as we cannot help others based on our mood ; we have to help them sincerely from the bottom of our hearts. Moreover, to become a professional helper in the future, I have to offer help in one way,which is I should not hope for the repay. Besides, the lecture class also impressed me as it was the first time I asked question in class after becoming a university student. I feel nervous to ask questions in front of the course mates and lecturer who are still considered new to me. However, I felt good as Dr Fa answered and explained to my question thoroughly and sincerely. It was a good try and I hope that my courage will slowly be improved in this class.
BHS (basic helping skills) , rock!

Hii Hui Neng (Lily)
51920

No comments:

Post a Comment