Sunday 20 September 2015

Basic Helping Skills is Around Us

Hey everyone! Basic Helping Skills is near to everyone but the diffrence is whether you are an effective helper or not. I've never knew it before untill I attend this class. So far, this subject attract my attention because what we've learn in this class can be apply in our daily life and routine. What Dr.Fa says is true, that is if we're a real helper we will help someone spontaneously without asking him or her for our help. Ask for me, i'm willing to help other people without any repay because by helping others I felt that i've just save their day! But of course you need to be sincere as a helper. By the way, I do like it when Dr.Fa open her old casses and experiences as a counselor. As she narrates it, I kept on wondering whether I can be a good counselor in the future. Ok, I think i'll stop here and i'll make my update next time. Till then, bye!




Alyeca Eric (51158)

No comments:

Post a Comment